Best Video Players for Mac
Elmedia has all tools to enhance your viewing experience: video aspect ratio adjustment to fit image to screen, 10-band equalizer, video tuner, customizable playback speed, A-B loop to put any part of video on constant repeat. You can make a screenshot of any moment of the movie or convert the whole video into the series of images.
Key features of Elmedia Multiformat Video Player:
- • Customizable playback speed.
- • Hardware accelerated playback.
- • Manage subtitles.
- • Supports multiple audio tracks, external included
- • AirPlay enabled.
VLC Video Player for Mac
VLC Media Player is an easy to use open source cross-platform media player for Mac. It can also play DVD, CD, VCD, and numerous streaming protocols. VLC Player doesn’t require codec packs and is absolutely free.
Features of VLC Media Player in brief:
- • Wide support for different operating systems: Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, etc.
- • Integration with web channel streaming services.
- • Support for Blu-ray. VLC plays DVD, CD, and VCD including Blu-ray DVDs.
Cisdem VideoPlayer for macOS
Cisdem VideoPlayer is also a great choice. Many consider Cisdem VideoPlayer as a runner up for VLC and 5KPlayer. It often offers smoother playback when other media players show choppy video. Cisdem VideoPlayer has a decent interface, saves more resources, fully supports all popular SD & HD video formats (e.g. MOV, WMV, AVI, MP4, M4V, FLV, MKV, RMVB, MPEG, as well as 5K and Full HD 1080P videos), and audio files (MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, M4A, etc.).
Features of Cisdem VideoPlayer in brief:
- • More than 50 formats supported with no codec packs needed;
- • 4K/5K/1080p HD videos supported. No bufferings or ads;
- • Possibility to load subtitles automatically and easy adding of subtitle files.